Our PREMIUM PARTNERS:
LR-SHIPDESIGN AG, Switzerland
- Unique patented aft ship optimisation for much better vessel performance
- More than 5 (five) % energy efficiency increase compared with “best design”
- Validated (CFD, tank tests etc.) fuel oil savings; absolutely new design strategy
- ROI within a few months of ship operation
- Applicable for all ship types (bulker, container vessels, tanker, +++)
- “side effects”: noise reduction, less propeller cavitation, better hydrodynamics
- Close cooperation for technical discussion, technology transfer, supervision works etc.
- Details: see LR-SHIPDESIGN AG
LOEWE MARINE, Germany
- Unique technology for rudder optimisation
- Best fit to old fashioned aft ship designs and LINDINGER technology
- Steering gears, ducts etc. available
- Close cooperation with MOVENA for rudder production etc.
- Details: see LOEWE MARINE
- Shipyard Agency, dock broker
- Ship financing, project management
- Offices in China, Korea, Peru ++
- Close cooperation for projects in Asia; core activities covered by MOVENA KOREA, Busan
- Details see: COMBITRADE
NAUTILUS LOG, Germany
- Award winning software for maritime applications
- Digitalisation of work flow on board of merchant vessels
- Classification proof
- From IHM via EU MRV/IMO-DCS to Digital Logbook – many applications possible
- High savings due to increase of work efficiency of on-board staff
and of technical experts for inspections, inventory of hazardous materials etc.
- Details see: NAUTILUSLOG
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
EU MRV / IMO-DCS and NautilusLog
EU MRV and IMO DCS are developed in the context of reduction of greenhouse gases (GHG)/carbon dioxide emissions, and with the target to measure, and potentially reduce the CO2 emissions in the maritime industry, EU MRV and IMO-DCS schemes overlap in various areas.
Everything you need to know about EU MRV and IMO-DCS : www.imo-dcs.com