Our PREMIUM PARTNERS:
LR-SHIPDESIGN AG, Switzerland
- Unique patented aft ship optimisation for much better vessel performance
- More than 5 (five) % energy efficiency increase compared with “best design”
- Validated (CFD, tank tests etc.) fuel oil savings; absolutely new design strategy for hull aft bottom area
- ROI within a short time of ship operation
- Applicable for all ship types (bulker, container vessels, tanker, +++)
- “side effects”: noise reduction, less propeller cavitation, better hydrodynamics
- Close cooperation for technical discussion, technology transfer, supervision works etc.
- Details: see LR-SHIPDESIGN AG
LOEWE MARINE GROUP, Germany
- Unique technology for rudder optimisation
- Experts attached to AFT OPT, LR Shipdesign AG
- Best fit to old fashioned aft ship designs and LINDINGER technology
- Steering gears, ducts etc. available
- Close cooperation with MOVENA for rudder production etc.
- Details: see LOEWE MARINE
- For DISINFECTION 4.0: see LOEWE-BIOSECURITY
- Gas Injected Liquid Lubrication System
- energy savings due to 2-phase flow underneath of ship’s hull
“The Gills Unit of the GILLS System is a device for Ultra Fine Microbubble generation. Different to conventional ways of microbubble generation, the GILLS System reduces frictional resistance, thereby reducing power requirements by up to 15%.
GILLS achieves the reduction of drag by generating Ultra-Fine Microbubble (peak diameter 1.0mm) by applying the physical phenomena Kelvin-Helmholtz Instability (KHI).
The Microbubbles are released as soon as generated. The Microbubbles stay in the water a long time and form a cloud with hull-tightening force on it.
Any ship that goes through the cloud, the hull drag is being reduced by hull-tightening Microbubbles”
- Details see: GILLS